Django is an open-source framework written in Python language useful for rapid development and pragmatic design. In addition, it is simple and flexible and is useful in developing web applications quickly and efficiently.
Features of Django:
Given below are some of the most significant features of Django in detail.
- Free and Great Documentation- Django has far more documentation available than the usual standards of open-source technologies. In addition, it has increased over time and is the best example of open-source documentation. These excellent documentations help you in dealing with any doubts in learning the stuff.
- Rapid Development- This framework takes less time to build web applications and eliminates the need of starting from scratch. It handles most of the work itself and doesn’t require you to create separate server files to design the database. Moreover, it allows you to build complex, database-driven websites quickly. To further know about it, one can visit Django Full Stack Developer Training.
- DRY: Don’t Repeat Yourself- Django facilitates the creation of maintainable and reusable codes. In addition, it allows developers to use the existing codes and focus on new ones. Thus, allowing them to spend less time on debugging as there is no unnecessary duplication. This approach saves a lot of time that developers waste in managing and writing their code.
- SEO Optimized- SEO makes small modifications to the parts of the website in such a way that it appears to be at the top. Django’s sitemap feature makes your website even more visible in search engine ranking as it helps crawlers to index your site content. It helps in improving your ranking and is beneficial for your business.
- Scalable- Django is a highly scalable solution that is capable of changing its size or volume to meet a user’s needs. It allows a business to start small and grow with time without rewriting that time. Therefore, choosing this framework is wiser as it allows you to easily get going. Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, and Quora are some of their examples.
Benefits of Using Django:
Django ensures optimum security and helps developers in avoiding common security issues, like click-jacking, cross-site scripting, and SQL injection. In addition, it comes with an authentication system that provides secure ways to manage user accounts and passwords. It is time-tested and responds to new vulnerabilities within a few hours. It is powerful and stable and can manage almost all the changes happening in the market. Moreover, it has been in the market for more than 13 years and to date, almost all the bugs and errors have been fixed in it. Furthermore, it facilitates Object Relational Mapper which allows you to interact with the database. ORM is clever engineering that makes a developer’s life easy and allows easy record database management. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using Django.
- Fully Loaded- It has various features and characteristics like user authentication, sitemaps, content administration, RSS feed, robust design, the rapid development of software, and many more.
- Speed and App Performance- It helps in creating dynamic web applications in a minimum time. Furthermore, it ensures efficient delivery and provides aid to the developers from concept to completion.
- Free Flow Coding- Django is a complete solution that does not require any mandatory imports, third-party libraries, or XML. Furthermore, it does not add any badly written codes or unwanted functions to your task.
- Object-Oriented- It follows an OOP concept and allows you to write classes that extend other classes, writing methods that override existing methods in base classes, etc.
- Multilingual Support- It is an ideal solution for making an international website. It comes with various features like internationalization and localization, which allow the developer to specify which part will be in local languages.
Famous Companies Using Django:
Django is loosely coupled and helps you to make each element of its stack independent of the others. In addition, it facilitates effective development and ensures fast and reliable application development. Django maintains a clean design and helps in easily following best web development practices. Due to these reasons, many organizations use this software tool. There are many Django Full Stack Developer Training Institute in Noida and one can enroll in them to learn it. Here are some of the leading companies which are using Django,
- PBS (Public Broadcasting Service)
- The Washington Post
- NY Times
- LA Times
- The Guardian National Geographic
- Discovery Channel