Tattoos have been an acceptable form of body decoration throughout time. It’s been that way in the past few years and even now it is gaining popularity. The interest in laser tattoo removal treatments is growing day by day. So, nowadays most people opt for a permanent method to get rid of tattoos, which leads to various complications. But traditional tattoo removal methods are not easy to work.
Recently, laser tattoo removal has become more popular in Dubai due to its safety, efficiency, and effectiveness. With the growing need for positive tattoo removal, with the help of this technology, it becomes easier to remove a tattoos on your body. Today we will discuss laser tattoo removal treatment in Dubai step by step so that you can get a clear understanding of this facility.
Our Clinic uses the latest technology for removing color and black tattoos. One of the most advanced laser machines used is Revlite, which can be easily operated by expert American plastic surgeons and offers a significant reduction in pain and scarring. Our experience and expertise make us the right spot to go for the removal of tattoos.
Goals of the Treatment
The Permanent Tattoo Removal Treatment aims to:
- Tattoos that have already been treated should be removed
- Removing redundant tattoos from patients
- Removing smeared or faded tattoos altogether
Who is the right candidate for laser tattoo removal treatment?
He/She who doesn’t want to have tattoos on the body can go through the Permanent Laser Tattoo Removal treatment. This type of laser removes ink from a patient’s skin and makes them look completely different after the treatment is done. However, the following conditions are the precise criteria:
- A minimum of 18 years old age required for old
- Health should be good for the individual
Procedure for Tattoo Removal Treatment
In the following steps, you will learn how to remove laser tattoos step-by-step:
There are several different types of anesthetic creams and numbing agents that are used prior to laser tattoo removal treatments in Dubai.
After the numbing cream has been removed by the practitioner, a cooling gel will be applied to the treatment area.
- He/she then uses a handheld device to pulse the high-intensity laser beam on the tattoos.
- This process will be repeated until the tattoos are completely removed
- Lasers cause discomfort, so ice packs are used to minimize it
Laser Tattoo Removal Cost
Several factors affect tattoo removal costs:
- Color of tattoos
- Tattoos size
- The geographic location of your Tattoos provider
- The expertise of the Surgeons
Also Read: What are the Career Opportunities in SAP CO?