It’s a dream for everyone to buy the ride of their dreams, but due to the increasing price of automobiles, it can get difficult to buy a two-wheeler by making full payment. Guess what! Now you don’t have to put your dream aside, all thanks to two wheeler loan.
A two-wheeler loan allows you to purchase your dream ride without depleting your bank account or savings. The best part is that the two wheeler loan interest rate is also quite affordable and allows you to pay for your bike in stipulated monthly instalments. As Hero Splendor plus is one of the most desirable bikes of the year, in this article we have talked about what is the downpayment, Splendor plus down payment and interest on the bike loan.
What Is the Down Payment for a Two-Wheeler Loan?
When taking out a bike loan, you are often required to pay an obligatory 5%–15% of the value upfront. It’s referred to as a down payment. Your desired two-wheeler loan’s down payment will depend on several variables.
Simultaneously, the bank gives you a loan for the remaining sum, which can be somewhere between 70% to 90% of the value. Depending on the customer’s financial situation and trustworthiness, the lender offers enticing payment plans for the initial down payment for a two-wheeler loan. If you wish to purchase the most desirable and affordable bike for you then you can just pay the Splendor plus down payment and pay the rest of the amount in EMIs till the end of your loan tenure.
What Is the Two-Wheeler Loan Interest Rate?
A Two-wheeler loan interest rate is the percentage amount that a borrower has to pay back to the lender along with the principal loan amount. You will see that various lending institutions will provide you with varying interest rates once you begin applying for a bike loan. The point is that several things might impact your interest rate. Here is a list of all those elements so you may learn more about them:
- Credit Rating
- Loan Period
- Quantity of Loan
- Lender-Borrower Relationship
- The city’s tier
- Vehicle class
Eligibility Criteria for Two-Wheeler Loan?
To know if you are eligible to apply for a personal loan or not, have a look at the eligibility criteria given below:
- You must be an Indian citizen and at least 18 years old.
- If you are a salaried employee, you must have at least a year’s duration of overall work experience in addition to six months in your current employment.
- In case you are a self-employed individual, you must have at least a year of experience in your present business.
What Are Necessary Documents for Bike Loan?
Here is a list of the documents you will need to apply for a two-wheeler loan.
- A filled-out loan application for a motorcycle.
- One passport-size photo.
- KYC records that prove your identity and address.
- Income documentation, such as a pay slip or bank statement
How to Apply for a Bike Loan?
To apply for a bike loan, follow the steps given below:
- Check out the loan application page.
- Select “Apply Now” by clicking it.
- Submit your contact information and choose the nearest bike dealership.
- Read the small print, check the box, and accept the terms and conditions.
- One of the agents will get in touch with you following your submission to request any further information needed for loan approval.
Your dream bike is just a downpayment away. Visit your nearest lender now or apply for a two-wheeler loan online. Before you apply, we recommend you check the two wheeler loan interest rate, eligibility criteria, your Splendor plus down payment amount, and other details concerning your application for a seamless procedure.